3/9/09

The morning after.....




A great finale for a great season; 7am (PST) for some reason we are all up, packed, and looking for next adventure. Which could be dealing with the additional 4 inches of snow that fell last night enough already!!
DRR made out considerably better than the “circus tent”. After taking stock of our plunder from the raffle following the race (the fun part) we walked away with:
One pair of Katoola snowshoes,
One pair of Katoola micro-spikes,
One set of Tubbs hiking poles,
One Katoola carrying bag,
One limited edition (7 in the world…) blue DION hat, and
Tons of GREAT memories!
We are off to Seattle; I’ll post pictures and updates as we continue our travels out west.

Think Sun
DC

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on what I'm sure has been the trip of a lifetime. Great pictures and blog. I felt like I was there "in spirit" as I read along. You should all be very proud of yourselves. AND, Miss Stephanie, 4th in the country--not bad, not bad at all. Can't wait to see you when you get back. I'm heading to Florida tomorrow to escape the "white stuff." Have a safe trip home! --Billy

    ReplyDelete