3/6/09

On our way...

It has finally begun to set in. As I write this entry we have 1 day 22 hours to go!! I think my bags are packed, steph is all set, patrick already forgot something, jay is bringing the kitchen sink, and bill as usual, will probably be waiting for all of us at the airport.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Know that we will try our hardest, laugh the loudest, and above all represent New England to the best of our ability. Fortunately we will be in good company with a few seasoned vets from Vermont, Western Ma, and even a few New Yorkers (I know it isn't New England, but it is close..)

I will post updates as often as possible.

Think Snow (west coast only please)

DC

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! You've probably got your wish for snow here! It's gotten very cold with snow tomorrow and possibly Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the conditions look great, could you send us back some snow. It was 62deg. here today and what snow we had is all but gone.Good luck
    an the jackets look awsome make us proud.
    (ps bring back beer!)
    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. No updates? I know you are busy racing right now.

    ReplyDelete